Arthrosurface® HemiCAP® Toe Resurfacing System is a surgical method for the treatment of localized cartilage lesions and defects in the major joints.
Useful in the following procedures:
Manufacturer's DescriptionArthrosurface® HemiCAP® Toe Resurfacing System is a surgical method for the treatment of localized cartilage lesions and defects in the major joints, which can cause toe joint pain. This system is comprised of three elements; a three-dimensional mapping technology, a set of instruments to map and prepare the damaged area and a cobalt-chrome and titanium implant. The system precisely aligns the surface of the implant to the contours of the patient's articular cartilage surface, thus filling the defect and restoring a smooth and continuous articular surface. The HemiCAP®system has been developed so that it can be utilized via minimally disruptive surgical techniques.
- 12mm, 15mm
- Metatarsal Head Resurfacing for Advanced Hallux Rigidus
- 1ST Metatarsal Head Resurfacing in the Treatment of Hallux Rigidus; A British Perspective
- Late Hematogenous Infection of First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Replacement: A Case Presentation
- Implant Arthroplasty of the First Metatarsalphalangeal Joint
- Resurfacing of the First Metatarsal Head in the Treatment of Hallux Rigidus