HyProCure® truly offers a superior option in the treatment of hyperpronation for any patient with a flexible/partial talotarsal dislocation, ages four and up.
Useful in the following procedures:
Manufacturer's DescriptionHyProCure® truly offers a superior option in the treatment of hyperpronation for any patient with a flexible/partial talotarsal dislocation, ages four and up. Unlike any other sinus tarsi stabilization device, HyProCure®, a type II device, has inherent advantages that make this minimally invasive procedure the ideal solution for the vast majority patients with talotarsal displacement.
External Video Links Related To This Product
- Surgical Treatment of Hyperpronation Using an Extraosseous Talotarsal Stabilization Device: Radiographic Outcomes in 70 Adult Patients
- The Effect of HyProCure® Sinus Tarsi Stent on Tarsal Tunnel Compartment Pressures in Hyperpronating Feet
- Radiographic Evaluation of Navicular Position in the Sagittal Plane; Correction Following an Extraosseous Talotarsal Stabilization Procedure
- Extraosseous Talotarsal Stabilization Using HyProCure® in Adults: A 5-year Retrospective Follow-up
- Effect of Extra-osseous Talotarsal Stabilization on Posterior Tibial Nerve Strain in Hyperpronating Feet: A Cadaveric Evaluation
- Effect of Extra-osseous Talotarsal Stabilization on Posterior Tibial Tendon Strain in Hyperpronating Feet
- Evaluating Plantar Fascia Strain in Hyperpronating Cadaveric Feet Following an Extra-osseous Talotarsal Stabilization Procedure
- Stabilization of Joint Forces of the Subtalar Complex via HyProCure® Sinus Tarsi Stent