Solana Surgical FuseFORCE Fixation System
The FuseFORCE is a shape-memory, compression-ready fixation system that can be used in fixation for fractures, fusions or osteotomies of the bones in the forefoot, midfoot and rearfoot.
Useful in the following procedures:
- Phalangeal Osteotomy
- Hallux Abducto Valgus: Proximal Osteotomy
- Hallux Abducto Valgus: Lapidus Arthrodesis
- Hallux Abducto Valgus: Distal Osteotomy
- 1st MPJ Arthrodesis
- Naviculocuneiform Joint Arthrodesis
- Lisfranc Joint Arthrodesis
- Cotton Osteotomy
- Cole Osteotomy
- Charcot / Medial Column Reconstruction
- Triple Arthrodesis
- Tibial Osteotomy
- Talonavicular Joint Arthrodesis
- Subtalar Joint Arthrodesis
- Pantalar / Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis
- Evans Calcaneal Osteotomy / Lateral Column Lengthening
- Calcaneocuboid Joint Arthrodesis
- Calcaneal Displacement Osteotomy
- Ankle Joint Arthrodesis
Manufacturer's DescriptionThe FuseFORCE is a shape-memory, compression-ready fixation system that can be used in fixation for fractures, fusions or osteotomies of the bones in the forefoot, midfoot and rearfoot. The compressive properties and stepped-tooth design resists pull-out. See the accompanying Sizing Reference for examples of use from similar procedures.
The FuseFORCE Fixation System is delivered sterile with disposable corresponding instrumentation. Its compression on release design provides a constant compressive force. Available in a full-spectrum of sizes from 8x8mm to 25x22mm, with leg diameters matched to overall size. Each package contains one each: Implant, Inserter, Reamer, Reamer Guide and Locator Pin.
The Inserter / Implant combo allows for No-Touch implantation with the simple twist-release-compress design. The end-loaded system provides an ULTRA low-profile release and no handling of the Implant required.
- 8mm - 25mm Bridge Width