Synthes 4.5 mm and 6.5 mm Headless Compression Screw Set
The Synthes Headless Compression Screw System is compiled of various screw sizes for many applications throughout the body.
Useful in the following procedures:
Manufacturer's DescriptionThe Synthes Headless Compression Screw System is compiled of various screw sizes for many applications throughout the body. Cutting flutes on screw head facilitate countersinking of the screw. The screws have an identical pitch of the head and shaft threads for controlled closure and compression of the fracture gap. The screw sets are equipped with full instrumentation for both insertion and removal of the implants.
- 4.5mm, Short thread (20-110mm) StardriveT15
- 4.5mm, Long thread (30-110mm) StardriveT15
- 6.5mm, Short thread (30-150mm) Hexagonal
- 6.5mm, Long thread (45-150mm) Hexagonal
- 4.5mm: 5.0mm head thread (3.5mm length)
- 6.4mm: 7.5mm head thread (4.5mm length)